AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: ICSID Arbitration Proceedings, page-400

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    If its a choice between 0 (i.e it being stolen, unjustly reclaimed or AVZ bled out in legal disputes until we have no more operating cash and can't fight to maintain the claim) and 3B... then yeah I'll take 3B now (bird in the hand), I know how good the resource is and how much of a discount that is factoring in future earnings but thats the incentive for someone to buy it - the asset is great, the circumstances are not. Whoever buys it not only needs a bucketload of capital, they need the political connections (which might amount to a good supply of brown paper bags) to get it to mine. AVZ has done everything the right way ethically and legally but has been mischaracterised and basically cheated out of what we rightfully should have earned.

If AVZ (Dathcom) has an ML the game instantly changes (thats was what I was waiting on 14 months ago when it was imminent, ML, BFS, updated 10mpta study, FID - there are many catalyst events... as any of those land you can easily double that 3B (until then, I'd take a safe exit and protect my capital given the last ~14 months of uncertainty).

Then again, who the F knows, maybe ML is imminent.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.