AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: ICSID Arbitration Proceedings, page-463

1. 3,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    Can't speak for everybody but I see no "joy" or "just desserts" from most of us. I feel deeply for many due to the position that many find themselves in. Nobody here wanted it to go this way. I would like to see this trade again and I would like holders to do well when it does.

Although I'm not a current holder, or a shorter, nor do I work for the AFR for that matter, I have a personal interest in what happens here. I have posted only twice on AVZ in all these years and yet like many I find that any questions, comments or opinions are immediately met with "this is how you spend your time" or "why would you be informed to this level as a non holder". This type of juvenile BS from a small minority gets my goat.

AVZ is a public company and this is a public forum for investors past, present and future to discuss the company, good bad or indifferent. If certain people don't want to hear what others have to say, what the hell are they doing on a public forum? Sort of ironic given that is the very question they throw at every passing investor.

I personally like to know as much as I can about a stock before I invest, or reinvest if I previously held. As such I follow lots of stock that I don't currently hold. Some are interesting enough to discuss like this one, many are not. Its those who don't do this type of research before investing that I worry about. This stock will come off hold one day and current shareholders will want non-holders because even though some are too silly to realize it, the non-holders are the ones most likely to become future shareholders.

Its time to stop chasing ghosts around here. There is still much to learn about the past as we await proceedings on the other side of the world. Some of the answers are out there but the constant bickering and trying to shut down voices simply prevents those who genuinely come here to participate and learn from getting anywhere.

I asked some genuine questions, even if the chap that I asked them of has no idea of the answers despite his assertions of the superior knowledge of current holders. I have some of the answers and expect others here have more but its become clear that many no longer choose to share openly for fear of backlash from the small number of know-it-alls.

My questions were not random. I raised them because I believe the answers to some of these questions provide answers to the current legal stoushes and how these may play out. Some might find this helpful whilst others who believe that we have to help the company keep everything top secret might not.

My best wishes to all, irrespective of which boxes they tick when posting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.