AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Dearest Wombat.I do understand that this sentence could have...

1. 3,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    Dearest Wombat.

I do understand that this sentence could have been constructed better and again I apologize for my poor grammar. You will however also notice that cruiser asked me to clarify this in the very next post which I did immediately thereafter with zero ambiguity.

I notice that when you quoted me you only quoted part of my sentence which is of course deceptive as the second half of the sentence clarifies, ie what I actually said was "As a current holder I'm hoping that your information is more in-depth than my own and you may have some additional information on these issues than what I have available to me as another ill-informed non-holder.".

By way of explanation you will note that my post was responding to Timothy, as per the header for the post. As such when I said "As a current shareholder", I was referring to Timmy's status as a holder, not mine. My sentence continued with "your information", again referring to Tim's information. Finally in the conclusion of that same sentence I went on to declare my holding status clearly as "to me as another ill-informed non-holder", which obviously refers to myself.

I hope this helps to understand my sentence.

Best wishes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.