OVT 9.09% 1.2¢ ovanti limited

Also on * this morning. However I still remain cautious...

1. 545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Also on * this morning. However I still remain cautious because I have sat with these guys for a while with announcements about entering new markets and buying new platforms but all leading into a 90% loss of valus. There has been some recovery but take care - DYOR - not advice.
    "iSentric rolling out BNPL in MalaysiaThis week, investors in iSentric were told the fintech company was changing its name to IOU pay in line with the brand name of its digital payments and mobile banking platform.The company will add BNPL transaction and payment processing capabilities to its IOU Pay Platform, which has existing relationships with large corporate and government businesses ranging from telcos and big brand retailers to utilities and banks.“The real focus of the BNPL platform development is around data driven product packaging for qualified consumers and BNPL payment processing,” ” iSentric Malaysia’s chief finance officer Kenneth Kuan told *.“That is where the growth is in the business.“We already have telecoms and banks as customers, and it is relatively easy to add a BNPL offering. The scope for BNPL is massive in Southeast Asia.”Equitable Investors’ Pretty said he understood iSentric’s business move in Malaysia.“In southeast Asia, I understand that cash has been king and the value of transactions may be lower, but mobile payments and e-wallets are highly competitive and growing markets, so you can see BNPL being adopted as a product differentiator,” he said."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $14.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $9.622K 868.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 832572 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 419931 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.