ID8 12.5% 0.9¢ identitii limited

people have to appreciate our market cap and the current...

1. 1,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    people have to appreciate our market cap and the current multiples where trading on it is quite hard to actually know what that is and they could be anywhere between 15 to 20 times revenue at the moment when you look at it like that to be honest it's probably fair game where we're at the moment between what anything from 12 to 20 times revenue depending if you include Grants as revenue ? if not it was 1 million or so last 12 months. at market cap at 17.5 cents is 19 million or so.

as much as I hate to say it anything over 23 to 25 at present this probably more day traders. If you're able to appreciate the longer term vision of the company then if possible you should be trying to accumulate at these prices. I believe the company has attempted over the last few announcements to clarify exactly what the new strategy is but I think the market is also showing some confusion to some degree as to what exactly is going to come through. Any run someone is cashing out. Im not worried playing the long game.

In saying that I think the company has made some great strides in being able to sign up with a big customer such as MasterCard where we need some more traction and clarity is around some of these other deals such as HSBC and trying to understand how this cosell partnerships are going to work because ultimately that is going to be the difference between the stock being a 50 cent to $1 stock and being a $3 to $5 stock.

Personally I am invested to hope it reach that $1 plus price in the next 12 to 18 months.we also need to understand whether a strategic investor can come in or alternatively shareholders need a front up some money for the next round of funding personally I wouldn't have an issue doing that as long as we getting a little bit of a discount and we understand where the funds are going towards.

it is frustrating as you see 30 40 k paper gains evaporated but wouldnt of sold regaedless... so hang tough and accumulate if you can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.410M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $456 50.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3190000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1105411 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.39pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.