ID8 0.00% 1.0¢ identitii limited

I agree they havent been able too deliver.... I wouldn't...

1. 1,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    I agree they havent been able too deliver.... I wouldn't 100 percent write it off due to still low SOI and we don't know about the patent and tranche 2...

The issue stems from they been selling a solution that takes on average over 12 months too close. when they do close the revenue is tiny comparable to the costs resources spent in securing that deal..... so it's not scalable...

The only piece of technology that has worked or netted any sum of money is payable and MasterCard... Knowing they are scaling and too give up that stake for 1M seems amiss. What you do have to consider though is 1M to id8 is equilivent to around 10 deals on average could be more even. So in that respect its a good injection of capital...

MasterCard been a great deal for MC not id8 i will be expecting at a minimum 3-4 X multiple on future value on when the deal renegotiated. 500k a deal to 1.5-2 a year deal. Enough giving our tech away for peanuts or in recent times cashing in for peanuts..

We don't have any visibility on the new data product and the revenue. So as retail investors we can only go by the pulty revenue growth to date and the fact they burn it up. Im confident they will be more deals how many who knows...

worse case in 12 or so months if nothing happens the likely result could be someone acquires the technology that can scale it and or the business..... at what price who knows.
    Last edited by davo128: 21/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.302M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1481645 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 921389 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.