OVT 12.5% 0.5¢ ovanti limited

And there in lies the vision of the new digital world. Critical...

1. 8,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676
    And there in lies the vision of the new digital world. Critical to developing the new vision is to capture a stake in the workings ply the innovation, leverage the opportunity and grow revenue creation with a view to capitalise. The team have already shown they can deliver over the past 12 months, historic transaction arm continues to grow up at 85m per Q, BNPL launched June and in less than 6 months is returning 9.5%, and now there is IDSB purchase which at the last update has a growing loan book.
    @mondyinvest l have always regarded your posts highly and understand the details are light on with IDSB deal, however l have to maintain belief in the BoD or lve no idea why l bought in, l agree on the surface the cost looks very expensive, but they've declared having independent valuations completed verifying pricing. So assuming now all is satisfied the next step is leveraging the value, this comes as stated by use of cross marketing which opens the door to 1.5m consumers and more, l also noted in the new IDBS bank deal that private entities can possibly utilise the benefits of IDSB, Subject to specific criteria, now just how huge is that? Anyway, lm not trying to convince anyone as each needs to decide for themselves.
    As for DBL, I think you will find IDSB maybe partnered in an application, l recall seeing it, but currently escapes me. And if yes or no it's not a major thing as lm not been a fan, however if idsb was successful it could be a game changer and whom knows its as its been tightly held ship since bids closed.
    I also noted this week that Malay govt wants to crack down on BNPL regulations and requirements for bnpl type lending, remembering we bought a Malaysian lending licence 11 months ago for 1.5m maybe that will bear fruit soon.
    Im convinced the BoD are looking after the revenue and cash positioning however lm also highly critical of the investor relations engagement
    and limited details particularly around the bank and wholesale funding, its details is paramount to whether we've the funds to expand to T2 3 etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $6.851M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $673 149.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1351467 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6966514 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.