CAJ 0.00% 30.0¢ capitol health limited

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Bottom line with this merger is that both companies have had a number of historical problems, and perhaps with the merger those problems will amplify or perhaps they will dilute out. that is the gamble and is completely unknoweable until this play out.

It is very much roulette at this stage. Pick red, pick black, place your stake and let the wheel spin.

in my view it’s a 50/50 gamble. I’m betting that it doesn’t fly for some time. So short term losses, but after a few years will stabilise. But there only my own thumb suck prediction. Could be a million miles out either way. I don’t believe any broker, insider or manager in either business knows where things will land hence the wildly differing views being published. It’s just a guess on future outcome, and clearly both companies need to change as their current approaches aren’t working, hence the lack of profit and problems with doctor retention.

I say good luck to both. As long as it’s a good outcome for patients, and for investors eventually too, then it’s a win.

Last edited by johntaim: 18/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.5¢ 30.0¢ $2.076M 6.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42167 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 241125 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.