CAJ 0.00% 31.5¢ capitol health limited

Ann: IDX: Replacement Bidder's Statement, page-4

1. F01
    2,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I think in the long term a merger between the two would be great for both, because they are complimentary and there would be savings on economies of scale. But both boards have to see it this way.

In the meantime, at the moment the wheels seem to be coming off this TO. Have lost some support in the form of Adam Smith Asset management, have not gained any new support that we know of, the SP has lost ground which makes the offer less attractive on paper and it seems the respective boards are unlikely to be cooperating. The latter is not surprising given if the TO goes ahead, the IDX board essentially becomes redundant so in effect they are probably fighting to save their jobs.

So the drama continues. I don’t see many aces up our sleeve apart from a hopefully good and profitable half year report, though you never know; AH might have a few surprises up his sleeve. If they don’t have anything lined up, why did they bother because it was never going to be an agreeable TO from the beginning. Anyway back to waiting for plebs like me @tamz .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $335.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22000 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.59am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.