IEC 50.0% 0.1¢ intra energy corporation limited

Ann: IEC Update - Claim made by local mining contractor, page-9

1. 8,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    You're not wrong.
    It's like a pack of Hyena's with a sniff of blood (in this case that's profit) who are looking to snatch away the hard work of a species higher up the food chain. (IEC)

Positives are (I think) that we could just see out the contract for 15 months (even though we shouldn't have to as Caspian sound unsuited to the work they were contracted for) or we will have the funds to make them go away.

It really sucks that this government forced the company and it's shareholders into this position to begin with. The government should take some accountability for that. (sounds amusing when you put those words together doesn't it.)

I imagine GR to be a pretty smart guy and I assume he's worked hard over the years with the board to get this project up and running. It must be disappointing to see these attacks on the company from within Tanzania.
    I think it's also a sign of the protectionist times. (Tanzanian coal for Tanzania), (Tanzanians must be paid first etc)
    Maybe Australian companies are just regulated too tightly when it comes to "doing business" in these 3rd world countries? I dunno.

I'd much rather management weren't distracted by this garbage and could focus on supplying customers with a quality product, growing profits, supporting shareholder AND the Tanzanian people via this growth.
    C'mon NDC, start backing this winning business!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IEC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $1.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $19.00K 15.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 63453580 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 18234777 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IEC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.