TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

I cannot take these posts anymore ? seriously do some people...

1. 343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I cannot take these posts anymore ? seriously do some people expect that management are all supermen?

Quite simply, if you don?t like management?s style, why did you buy in the first place ? they haven?t changed.
    I just don?t get how people can say that nothing has happened in this project for a year, are they serious:
    ? We have a JORC resource
    ? We have native title agreement
    ? We have a sales and marketing agreement
    ? We had a joint venture agreement with another party that was cancelled through no fault of management (they were scared with the mining tax)

But no, of course, poor old lazy Finch has just sat around for the last year and re-hashed old announcements.
    Someone suggests that directors should buy on market to show support and Finch steps up and buys some IFE, but what a pathetic attempt at support, he only got about $25k worth (don?t worry that he has millions of his own money in TRF).

Ian tries to sell the story at a mining conference with data that is announced, and to be fair to the shareholders that couldn?t attend, he posts the presentation on the ASX, terrible management, old news, why doesn?t he show all the things that shareholders want to know now.
    As per the Annual Report, IFE would have most likely been in production in 2010 if not for the mining tax, this changed the story significantly for Wilcherry Hill but was not in management?s control.

Oh and of course, what terrible capital management by the board, the poor company has so few shares on market, it is not heavily diluted ? how can people buy the shares because there are none to buy. This is fantastic, and I hope they keep the list as tight as possible ? if you want some you have to pay.

And what a rip off giving the board options, no other company does that - that?s why it goes to vote. The board has shown its remuneration policy in previous years is to issue options and now they are ripping of the poor shareholders ? if you don?t like it vote no. I think a lot of Finch?s options are currently at $3.00 ? very valuable!!!!!!!

Finch is running two companies and if this works he deserves as much credit as anyone.

Regards,
    W

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.