IGN 0.00% 7.0¢ ignite limited

I fully support Octavium Capital's call for board renewal. In...

1. 8 Posts.
    I fully support Octavium Capital's call for board renewal. In the notice of AGM, it recommends Garry Sladden's re-election due to his "deep understanding of the company and has been instrumental in overseeingprograms to reduce costs as an element in seeking to drive shareholder value." What value? He has presided over loss after loss over a decade. The share price is languishing well below the company's potential value and no dividends are in sight. The notice also also states that he has made "difficult decisions...for the benefit of the company goingforward including the sale and closure of businesses and changes of management." How many changes of management has he overseen during his tenure? Too many, with nothing to show for it. Enough is enough. Shareholders want to see a return on their investment now. It's time for Mr. Sladden to make an actual decision for the benefit of the company. Step down and let those with fresh eyes with real skin in the game unlock Ignite's considerable potential and value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.