IGO 1.74% $5.85 igo limited

I think onwards and upwards too MMStill…. IGO seems to me to be...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 18,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3952
    I think onwards and upwards too MMStill….

IGO seems to me to be setting itself up brilliantly for the long term future and the 15% higher price required to secure the WSA nickel asset will hopefully ‘work through’ very quickly;
    … here’s a reminder of that nickel prediction from Woods Mackenzie that IGO used in its’ presentation last week;
    E0A846B1-9C9A-43F3-9F18-68340559D18E.jpeg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/documentdownload?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvTDYL4wa5zBD3v/5+8LFiGug=

… And the market has already given it a 3% price daily appreciation green light, and the news of first production of battery grade lithium hydroxide should also light a bit of a firecracker under the price I think - just by virtue of the fact it will be an Australian first and so likely make headlines, if nothing else.
    … But there will be something elses;​
    While that announcement is overdue, while Tianqi and Primero are ironing out teething difficulties, the spot price on hydroxide continues to increase ( with 12ktpa booked to IGO just from Train One).

cheers

https://www.lme.com/en/metals/ev/about-lithium

Lithium hydroxide weekly price

Fastmarkets MB lithium hydroxide monohydrate: min 56.5% LiOH2O battery grade, spot prices CIF China, Japan and Korea, $/KG.
    Column 1 Column 2
    1 Date Price (US$ per kilogram)
    2 07 April 2022 80.25
    3 31 March 2022 77.50
    4 24 March 2022 72.50
    5 17 March 2022 69.75
    Last edited by sabine: 11/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.