IGO 4.29% $5.10 igo limited

Ann: IGO ESG Roadshow Presentation, page-29

1. 15,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1384
    Your first point is really important. Esp. regarding fumes.
    Total fuel cost is lower because half the down-hill running is largely saved in fact I think overall fuel costs are around 25% less after allowing for everything i.e. generating the electric power in the first place from non- CO2 generating sources. The secret is diesel engines tuning fuel into torque a the wheels are only about 30% efficient. Much higher with electric even after line losses.

Completely different infrastructure required but would usually be used in purpose-built mines of the future. This trial is only the first baby step. e.g electric trucks start getting close to conveyor belts which use electricity to move ore. The trucks will eventually not use operators like the ones Freeport are to use U/G in the Grassberg B/C being built. U/G mining is dirty and dangerous hence premium salaries. (U/G miners are among the highest paid employees. often equality to early sage doctors etc).

Yes initial costs may be slightly higher but payback for the reasons mentioned is much faster. In fact, in terms of say gold equivalent, it's what's going to let them be able to mine 0.25 g/t or copper 0.25%. I looked into all of this before Tropicana was sold. it's easy for people to say RRL paid too much but did they looking at changes to come over in the next 10 to 20 years ? For IGO what about the Cu and Ni to be found via expl'n when a new benchmark in low mineable grade is possible.
    What I'm saying is doe the best companies like OZl, IGO BHP - the future is now. IGO'll take the tech. learnings over to Greenbushes too.
    All IMVHO.
    Last edited by arsenic: 13/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.10
Change
0.210(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $3.915B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.71 $5.41 $4.71 $45.31M 8.768M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 15403 $5.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.11 19999 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.