WSA 0.00% $3.86 western areas limited

Ann: IGO: to acquire Western Areas via board recommended scheme, page-110

1. 13,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    McQuade,
    I am really surprised you are still arguing with the genius, he who is way above doing actual research and prefers to spout genius nonsense.

For clarity for anyone who hasn’t done their research WSA already has the mill for Cosmos sorted. From the DFS released in Oct 2018:

” Plant and processingThe existing Cosmos processing plant will undergo a $36m expansion and refurbishment to increase mill throughput from its previous name‐plate capacity of 450ktpa to 900ktpa. With further debottlenecking, the plant is expected to match mine capacity above 900ktpa and potentially up to 1Mtpa. The expansion will be achieved by the introduction of a secondary crusher, new conveyors, reconfiguring the existing grinding mills and additional flotation capacity, with design and engineering work undertaken by GR Engineering Services. Key operating parameters for the plant are shown in Table 4 and a process flow sheet is shown in Figure 9. “

As for offtake agreements, I am not aware of anything executed for Cosmos yet? For Forrestania the current contracts were for 2 and 3 years to Jinchuan and BHP, from 31 Jan 2020.

WSA is in no way tied to BHP. IGO will have a free hand (apart from short term residual commitments from Forrestania) to bypass BHP entirely if it wishes.

AF is the real genius.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.