WSA 0.00% $3.86 western areas limited

You ARE going out on a limb There is no basis to your comment on...

1. 18,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3812
    You ARE going out on a limb

There is no basis to your comment on IGO “..although they do sound a bit like a virus”
    From my reading Peter Bradford has been committed to ESG principles long before they were the trend.
    - Including non-officially-commented upon personal actions like; https://www.upallnight.org.au/fundraisers/peterbradford1819/up-all-night
    I think these ESG principles include valuing WSA fairly.
    Perpetual clearly thinks so too.
    As far as I know Wyloo did not want a scrip deal and so is at least partly happy.

And if you think professional analysts of high repute have been hypnotised or are delusional can you please give evidence of this by way of prior examples … or did it just suddenly happen to them for the first time?

Someone was buying lots of shares yesterday higher than the offer price - yes, and maybe something will new will come out of this.
    I don’t know .

Personally I had a few shares here (recently bought by way if a punt), and sold them yesterday at close to save messing about.
    My main interest is in IGO, and when Peter Bradford said yesterday that “no suitor had performed more due diligence on Western Areas and the consensus valuation of the stock did not attribute any downstream processing potential.” I believe he is talking straight.

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 17/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.