IPT 0.00% 1.6¢ impact minerals limited

Ann: IGO to Farm In to the Broken Hill Ni-Cu-PGM Project, page-21

1. 7,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1456
    good deal overall. I am one of the biggest critics of the Dr but I think he did ok with this deal. I suspect he was running out of options and wouldn't be able to raise more funds as he already blew roughly over $40m and has nothing to show for. Under such circumstances (and I am speculating here) he did ok.
    At least, in my view, someone who has better understanding of how to approach this exploration project and has the means to do it will now handle the ground.

Where are the vector boys now? You know the crowd that kept abusing anyone who doubted the vector story. The ones that claimed it's science and IPT is just about to hit the jackpot. If the vector is working and points to the right spot why handing it over to IGO? lol

Few of us said many times BH will need deep drilling and that is what is going to happen now.

Let's see what the Dr will be doing with WA ground. Another ground that has potential but is he up to the task or will share holders be reading more bedtime stories about world class deposits only to see the project being parked on the side so the Dr can chase another "world class" deposit on a newly stacked ground.

Tempted to buy again.. but IGO might be better option as this deal, if they do make a discovery, is bargain for IGO.

Anyway, good luck to all. Hopefully it works out well and IGO makes a discovery and even IPT hits the jackpot in WA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $14.57K 926.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2495932 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 3720823 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.