WSA 0.00% $3.86 western areas limited

@kdwc I don't follow closely lithium price, to tell you the...

1. 1,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    @kdwc I don't follow closely lithium price, to tell you the truth I don't know how it is traded and how to find reference prices for the two lithium compounds (carbonate and hydroxide).
    However, the nickel price holds well at around $33,500 per mt and the lithium price holds well, I believe.
    It is true that some big boys are concerned with instability facing LME and with uncertain Chines economic prospects.

UBS has $12.65 price target and a ‘sell’ rating today. It cited its concerns the prices of lithium and nickel are unsustainable.

Some brokers believe that $4.00 to $4.40 may be an improved offer IGO is likely to table.
    i personally firmly believe that all materials associated with electrification of our future world have extremely bright future and this includes copper, lithium, nickel, cobalt graphite..... The projected demand for these materials exceeds available supply and consequently rise in prices in medium term future are certain. Long term future is one of the unknown unknowns. In short term UBS may be right, just may be, more likely wrong.
    I still believe that on today's market condition and nickel prices a $5.00 offer could be justified.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.