IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

Ann: IGS gains listing on Frankfurt Stock Exchange, page-10

1. 5,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    How?

The dilution that is coming will put it back to .001c. (imo)

Anyone with half a clue, known these buy sell sides are manufactured. Have you got half a clue, Bulls?

"Can't be pessimistic for ever , this isn't the game for it. "

What a ridiculous statement!!!! Spoken like a true shepherd peddling his wares.

It's called risk management!!! Capital protection!!!

What moron buys shares before an announced planned heavy dilution event and a consolidation.
    Add that to the history of this group!

Do you think it's the "good old days" were you could drop words like "hot topic" "Multi bagger" and round up the sheep and give them a good old fashion fleecing?

Again "bull" Give me the facts on how this company in over $2m in debt with next to money in the bank.
    3b dilution planned and a consolidation is cheap at current prices.

Please tell me you have more than "hot topic" or 20% when it has dropped 20% and 25% in the last 7 trading days.

Not BS. Not baseless ramping.
    Tell us all how it is "cheap now" before the 3,000,000,000 share dilution and consolidation at an unknown ratio, that is coming??????

Tell everyone why they shouldn't wait until after this hideous planned dilution and consolidation.????

Is it just because then you would then be stuck??? I would be panicking if I were you and Mac as well. Those free options aren't looking to good if you can not sell the shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.