IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

Ann: IGS gains listing on Frankfurt Stock Exchange, page-11

1. 3,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    Bulls hasn't been around for long but does inhabit other boards which leads me to suspect that he/she isn't a whisperer but rather a fledgling P plater…..If true, the following is solely for suck folk Bulls….

I'm not the type to voice my opinion on a daily or even weekly basis so i'll not be a complete pain in the butt too often…..Suffice to say that the reason they (OKAP) can continue their modus operandi is because they're well aware of the fact that new and untainted capital rocks up for a crack at The ASX on a daily basis. Just accept that some very experienced traders are taking the time to make you aware of their destructive past (We're talking around a dozen or so stocks mind you) and are genuinely attempting to warn……Year in, year out, it's been a very well worn path…..The group raises capital at ever reducing prices then releases tradable info to allow the offloading of the cheap stock. Once the chart has nowhere to go, they consolidate and repeat the process with a new carrot.

I sincerely wish holders good fortune but please respect their shameful history and never, ever, average down…...SET A TRAILING STOP/STOP LOSS and ENFORCE IT!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.