IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Couldn't agree more André. Having a look at the Monash Trauma...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    Couldn't agree more André. Having a look at the Monash Trauma Group, you can see that its actually a dedicated TBI and concussion team of about 15 academic researchers. That adds what seems to be the best scientific team in the country to be dealing with IHL-216A. What opportunities will come from this if they replicate the results from last quarter’s study?

You might know that they were going to do a proof of concept clinical trial in MMA fighters, which has obviously been replaced with this new study. There’s been a thing called COVID-19 that has caused the shut down of MMA fights everywhere in Oz. So, positively, we’re looking at a animal study endorsed by the NFL to replicate head injuries in NFL players. A study so vigorous that you can leap-frog straight to the pivotal trials (for some of you if you know what that means) that are required for FDA drug registration.

To me, this reduces uncertainty (covid-19 included), actually means more data is procured (as stated by Joel in the announcement) and will achieve the same outcome on the regulatory pathway. IHL-216A isn’t just some passing fancy either by the way. It’s been shown to reduce neuronal damage versus cbd alone by more than 50% plus. So when you see the MMA stars vaping CBD oil, you can wonder whether they may have a prescription for IHL-216A one day in the future. Presumably if/when the company speaks to the NFL, they’ll have a set of results that the NFL will recognise. Why? Because they’re using the NFL developed model to assess IHL-216A. I mean, you’re not going to use the Ansell chimpanzee model for HPV to assess IHL-216A are you?

Ted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.