IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

That’s not correct Alex , and I doubt that you know who has sold...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    That’s not correct Alex , and I doubt that you know who has sold and of what relevance that is in any event. The investors that understand the business and direction of the company are exercising patience and so in my view there is no need to post further but simply to allow the company to deliver as the dye is caste . We know what the company strategy is and where they are intending to go so I for one am allowing them to do it . Calm patience and time is needed even though tough at times in this market , but I find it hard to see given what we know to date how the will fail from here given where they come .

From my perspective I post what and when I want and if others do not agree so be it , but negative market sentiment and current negative macro in the sector and growth stocks generally will not change my view on the significant potential here and the need to be patient and hold long term as there is plenty of upside.

I am not interested in the hype or up or down ramping but interested in the facts . The facts indicate a good future here despite the negative macro . One needs to consider whether the company has delivered what it said it would to date and the answer is an unequivocal yes it has . Will further increments in the value happen overnight , clearly they won’t as seen historically its current value didn’t happen overnight but if successful the value will increase as the fundamentals build as they have already .

I feel we cannot fault what the board has achieved to date . But hey if you feel differently then exit . I see a potentially significant future for the company and return to shareholders here based on the facts we know
    y
    Is success guaranteed ? No but it is a very sound investment and we are well on the way , with significant upside given the fundamentals imo . Good luck bud .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.