IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Thanks for the reminder re the 2019 AGM mate. Great points!I...

1. 885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    Thanks for the reminder re the 2019 AGM mate. Great points!

I think there is also another aspect too that people are not discussing much regarding IHL-42x. My understanding is that in the US especially, commercial pharma has 3 key arms: Sales, marketing, and market access. The first 2 arms are self explanatory, but market access is unique to pharma and as I understand it, is all about navigating the complex web of payers, insurance, regulation, etc etc to maximise the drug's addressable market size, and thus, revenue.

This makes me think about posts that other posters have put in this forum over time, especially the posts around the economic impact of OSA. Even if it is not a silver bullet - IHL-42x will most likely be able to lessen the force of those impacts, and therefore incentivise the government and insurance etc to be supportive. Not to mention, I don't really envisage the drug being very expensive, let alone compared to a CPAP machine. Along with the lowest dosage being most effective, there are many things I think that will help IHL to optimise market share for IHL-42x in future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.