IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Exactly B73 , all initial indicators are excellent on several...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Exactly B73 , all initial indicators are excellent on several fronts with the products . The board is excellent the acquisition is in my view a significant and strategic move . I would be astounded if we do not see significant uplift here over the course of the balance of this year and coming years .

I have had a lot of dogs and disappointments but to date this is an exception and a rare find in my view . Can’t fault the board or the strategy and path they are following . The SP will reflect increased value as targets achieved . OSA is a huge industry and market and the larger players in that space who have saturated the market already will need to carefully look at the IHL product and make some moves either as a defensive strategy or aggressive strategy to increase their market penetration .

The future looks very very promising . And of course let’s not forget that IHL has multiple products in the pipeline for which on success there are no competitors . I am excited and comfortable here whatever the short term price action may be in a crappy market . It is a long game on the good stocks I have learnt that the hard way .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.