IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Don't understand what all the fuss is about? This was a 'proof...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 410
    Don't understand what all the fuss is about?

This was a 'proof of concept' clinical trial.

PROOF OF CONCEPT.

Does anyone think this trial wasn't successful or didn't deliver?
    • 20% of trial participants experienced a reduction in AHI of greater than 80%
    • 60% of trial participants experienced a reduction in AHI of greater than 50%
    • Average of low, mid and high-dose reduced AHI in trial participants by 44.4%!

These numbers are simply ground breaking!

Now about the share price. Yes, it would have been nice to see the share price shoot up beyond 70 cents. But, to be honest, everyone built up these results as THE EVENT. So traders bought on the rumour and sold on the news, thinking the share price would go ballistic and it didn't.

So all the short-term money sold.

Does it mean it's a bad result?

No - not in the slightest!

If anything, this proof of concept trial has shown us that our drug works and now need to run a bigger trial in the US. Look at the above numbers again.

We have a pre-IND meeting on 11 May to discuss our plan of attack for the next phase 2 trial in the US with FDA , which will be a BIGGER trial (the company seems to have already formulated it and wants to run it past the FDA to get the tick of approval). So, let's say 6 months or so from that date until this trial actually happens (i.e. time to submit the IND application for OSA once the FDA gives our trial plan the nod, site set up (who's running the trial in the US), ethics approval, recruitment etc), which leads us to potentially a 3Q-4Q 2022 trial start date.

yes this will take some time...

But markets aren't in the best place at the moment with everything that's going on with the world (i.e. Ukraine war, high inflation, supply shock, looming interest rate rises from the US Fed this year etc), so nearly everyone is uncertain about the future. Given this state of affairs, planning this trial in the background could be a blessing in disguise. Because when the market actually turns around for the best, IHL will be elevated to a 'rock star' position on the Nasdaq.

We're in a league of our own folks.

And, remember, this isn't the only trial we have going on...

Think big - our management team are thinking big and are two steps ahead. They are reducing risk along the way, like this result, to ultimately set us up to be a multi-billion dollar company. We have two psychedelic programs and OSA, TBI, ILC, RI, and IBD advancing in the background. So, as these trials are successful, the company is more and more de-risked and should ultimately attract US institutional funding. In fact, now that OSA has been de-risked, it wouldn't be surprising if some institutional money was looking at us right now.

Yes traders trade for pips...but good for them.

The big money is made in uncovering unique companies that are making ground breaking discoveries like IHL, building a massive position and sitting on it - this is the most tax effective way to build wealth and by far the easiest. I'm not saying I know everything but IHL has made me a shit tonne of coin and my family and friends as well, learning a lot along the way as well. You never stop learning in this game and when you think you know everything, you'll likely lose everything you have built.

Anyway enough with the rant...

IHL has proven that the OSA drug really works today. Traders are selling for pips and it didn't go how they thought it would. But this share price reaction presents another opportunity for investors who can see further then their nose and recognise the true value this company offers. Because come later this year/ early next year, we will be even more advanced and these share prices will likely be long gone (unless the world goes into WW3 and a has a GFC-type event). But let's just hope that doesn't happen and focus on the company's fundamentals which are - indeed - sound and hopefully we're popping up on some massive institutional radars with this result.

We have seen first hand that, when a whale wants to buy up a big position as what happened a few weeks ago, how quickly the share price can move up. As we continue derisking the company with amazing results like today, it wouldn't be surprising if more whales took sizable positions in the company - especially in the coming months - before we conduct multiple back to back trials in the US in the future.

To your first million,
    -Trading For Millions.
    Last edited by tradingformils: 10/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.