IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Good post Mattylevo - here is my take on today. BTW, I have been...

1. 6,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1727
    Good post Mattylevo - here is my take on today. BTW, I have been a large SH since the earliest of days and have seen the ups and downs of the SP - and the continuing "ups" of a superb BOD. My first purchase was 1 cent - just to give context.

1. IMO the trial results are beyond my wildest expectations and open up the door to a multitude of target market segments across non CPAP users and CPAP users. There is nothing wrong with these results - they are extraordinary as proof of concept. (and I have seen a lot of Bio ones over the years) They are "Company Maker" level - and we will see in time what the real value is here and I can see the road to a multi billion dollar trade sale. I am convinced today is NOT about the "results". The profit taking window would have happened agnostic to the news IMO.

2. I think this is all about trader/investor psychology - I see this all the time on the "sell the news" mantra. I bet there has been a lot of latecomer investors/traders who have jumped on the bandwagon expecting to make a "stag" for a get rich quick payoff. This almost always never happens and mostly not at the time that everyone thinks it will! We also have Stale Bulls - a lot of "punters" have not taken profits who were waiting on a liquidity event. Doesn't mean they don't believe or support the company! A seller is not necessarily someone who doesn't have faith in the fundamentals. Maybe they want to get back in cheaper.

3. It is also about poor selling technique. In a world where there are less brokers and more retail button pushers, the danger of people putting large lines up (expecting it to be sold - go figure) or hitting the bid aggressively is all too common. IHL has its share of this. Line up the psychology and the selling technique and its a perfect storm.

4. A fair chunk of today's action felt to me like that larger buyer was active in the stock. It will be interesting what the broker reports show here. The footprint looked like it was there in significance today. This is where we investors need to be very careful as large players can whip things around creating illusions. They can run things up, run them down, swap from one entity to another - and with so much volume that investors get easily washed. And let's not forget the market makers.

I am very, very comfortable in my investment after today. There is a "passing the baton" where we lose some investors and then gain new ones. This isn't a bad thing for the register. These new investors will be rewarded with the Options offer as well as the the gains when the Company goes to the next level - which I think will be substantial. The big gain will come when unexpected - that's they way it works!

Today's Ann points the most convincing path yet to IHL becoming a multi billion dollar company. This is "The Announcement" that will be remembered as changing the course of the business.

My final take away is that I would rather lose a few pips on the SP and have outstanding clinical results than gain a few pips on mediocre ones.

A great buying opportunity here for a further "derisked" investment for those who understand what today means. The market is "right" is absolute rubbish for short term gyrations. Every significant investment I have made and profited from has been because of a mismatch between the FA and the market (who are often making decisions based on impatience, profit taking, fear, FOMO, etc....)

Buy when the window is open........

Last edited by andres: 10/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.