IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I've enjoyed reading some terrific analysis in this thread about...

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    I've enjoyed reading some terrific analysis in this thread about the company, the science and of course market psychology.

I'd like to add just one additional point of view. At 52cents IHL has a market cap of ~$630million. Regardless how large the future potential is for IHL, this is still a stock with no revenue and years away from commercial success.

Therefore, in my opinion much of the existing good news is already priced in. I therefore wouldn't say that the market cap (or share price) are cheap at current prices - based on what we know today. From here the stock may fall further. It might also hold it's value if the news-flow continues and certainly the FDA meeting in a few months is something to look forward to and the SP may again scale 70cents before then. Who knows for sure!

Perhaps in 10 years time we'll be able to look back and work out what kind of inflection point we're experiencing now.
    I'm enjoying the ride (which I started under 10cents when the stock "was" cheap) and look forward to the bonus options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.