IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Hey tv thanks for posting this. :) It actually perplexes me a...

1. 656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Hey tv thanks for posting this.

It actually perplexes me a little as to why these graphs werent added to the announcement yesterday. They had a trading halt in order to prepare the ann correctly and it seems strange to me that the company decided not to add this key bit of information into the ann.

They could've easily explained that "these were the significant statistical results that incannex used in order to further its patent program and secure the intellectual property associatted with this study." or something to that effect.
    Im just spitballing here but that wouldve definitely helped in terms of the markets reaction and wouldve even further validated the results on show.

Also i understand those statistics were used in the ann yesterday aswell but the use of a graph (as theyve previously done in all their clinical research anns) wouldve been great.

Anyway after the shenanigans of the last 4-5 days of price action, ill be very keen to see how monday and tuesday plays out and if we did indeed hit our bottom of this sell off today at .440 or we move to test the 200day ema at .435. Either way we would form a higher low

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.