IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

As most agree, the results from a medical and a scientific POV...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    As most agree, the results from a medical and a scientific POV were outstanding! But to understand the significance and opportunity with IHL, you really do need to be an informed/researched investor - it's Biotech after all and not everyone (although they probably should be), are as engaged or invested as this group. To a lot, it's just plan dollars and cents and with little emotion.

Q - should there have been more emphasis on the achievement and detail within the ANN? Did the ANN spark motivation, desperation to buy or an undeniable urge to be aboard this no-brainer? I've read it a number of times and I want to be blown away right from the outset by the language used, but in all honesty, I wasn't, and had to rely on my technical know-how to grasp it. I understand the results and believe in IHL - I've done my DD - but do AHI levels (when not benchmarked to competitors or other OSA remedies), participant numbers, X amount of percentage points, 7 dot points, really shout "we did it" and resonate with broader investor community & media? Did RX have a role in scripting the ANN - it's a PR agencies comms piece dream!

It's been said SO many times here and on other forums "the market didn't understand the significance"...well, why didn't we craft this in a way that left no doubt?

To be clear I'm not solely blaming the ANN for all SP action over the past 2 days, agree it's only a very small piece of the pie. Perhaps the big bois would have stepped in irrespective of any positive news released.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.