IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Properly treated OSA won’t improve hair growth I don’t...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Properly treated OSA won’t improve hair growth I don’t believe.

But if it stops you dying from a heart attack, a stroke or a car accident ( driving tired), well staying alive has to be a good first step for hair growth I would be guessing! Ha ha!

Overweight obesity go together with OSA like a glove and a hand. Skinny, thin and normal weight folk do get OSA don’t get me wrong but the vast majority of sufferers are overweight at minimum.

The next trials, which I’m guessing will run longer and have a larger sample group would be an ideal time to closely watch if our treatment has a positive impact on participants levels of overweight obesity as a bonus to effective AHI reduction.

I say this because I bet London to a brick out natural treatment will significantly drop weight ( over a reasonable period of time) of users that are overweight/ obese.

CPAP used correctly drops weight... better rested people are less hungry and they lose weight. Both they eat less and more sensibly and good rest readjusts body hormone levels and metabolism.
    I would not be at all surprised to see better positive changes than achieved by CPAP in this department
    ( weight loss in the overweight).

Now there’s a headline for us that’s probably bigger than a baldness cure headline... a weight loss headline!

I think there are even more people concerned or affected by too much weight than there are with too little hair! Ha ha!

You heard it first here, if our treatment is as good at treating OSA as it seems IMO it is highly likely to drop a few KG off long term users waistlines..

You don’t reckon that will help drive sales!?

Nice to see the uptick in interest today, had to happen once punters had time to read the announcement a couple more time and ponder how good the results were..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.