IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Congratulations to management and all involved in the successful...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Congratulations to management and all involved in the successful trial, this exceeds my expectations.

A few random thoughts

The effectiveness of the drug was very high ( excuse the weed pun) and as mentioned by management in other words worthy of a commercial product release.

The trial cohort here was small (as is normal at this stage, you don’t throw more money in early than you need to) now the product is majorly derisked the following US trial will be large I have no doubt.

The US is where you want to make the most news. This management is methodical with obvious commercial smarts, they know exactly what they are doing.

Aussies are naturally very competitive so I can see the appeal of thinking we are in competition with Resmed.
    We are not.

This is bigger than the potential CPAP market, much bigger.

Why?

The entry point ( for the customer) is so much cheaper and the ease of use so so much better.

Would you rather take a ten dollar a month natural medicine pill or buy and have a $1-3k noisy uncomfortable machine strapped to your face every night?

Its a trick question some people will probably have to do both. The treatment didn’t virtually cure AHI in most patients but it radically improved it.
    Im guessing as I posted yesterday many people-may choose to use both CPAP and our drug.

Some will want to stick with CPAP as they know or trust it. Some don’t old straights don’t like anything associated with a once hippy drug being weed..

Fair enough.. you can’t get everyone.

But the market is much bigger than that the expensive complex world that CPAP addresses.

This IMO will appeal to many many patients that would not consider or be able to afford CPAP.

The average level of cohort treated in the trial had very high AHI scores. This makes the outstanding results even more significant.

Dont look to the share price today to gauge the clinical and economic significance of these results.

Just remember we are now the most advanced alternative therapy for a condition that has previously been very expensive, cumbersome and uncomfortable to treat.

How big is the market? Well in the US alone it’s thought 25 percent of adult males and 10 percent of females have OSA.

Our therapy, proven today to work, offers relief to millions of sufferers at close to or perhaps equal to that achieved by CPAP-at a fraction of the cost and it’s as easy as taking a cheap non toxic pill.

Our market ( ASX) may or may not immediately get it but considering the size of the world market for OSA treatment these results are company making.

- remember many or most patients using CPAP find it so uncomfortable that they are non compliant, meaning they skip nights or take it off half way through the night leading to high blood pressure and other life shortening outcomes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.