IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: IHL-675A Hydroxychloroquine and CBD for ARDS, page-86

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Further to a few of yesterdays discussions I think this stock is in an excellent position for growth over time. We all know what we have in the pipeline but I think we can not be to caught up in exact timelines. Being involved in Pharma previously, things don't always go to schedule with a multitude of reasons why. It doesn't mean that people have taken a holiday and are sitting on their hands. More often then not it is because there are so many things involved that ultimately there will always be some push back in time schedules. As for our announcement yesterday, IMO it wouldn't take to much to conclude that perhaps this was something Dr Sud had been working on for sometime and as the opportunity arose he brought it closer to the top of the "let's push the button on this pile." For mine this was to far advanced to be quick stab in the dark moment. Me, personally I think it is a great sector to have a look at in this environment and in its own right. I much prefer this then the Gingivitis trial.

Healthcare companies in the IP business aren't born overnight. We are fortunate how far we have come and are funded in what is a difficult world market place. To me this is a safe bet with so many revenue sources in the future even if we get this part right. Lets forget about the next quarterly, I personally don't care to much as long as we are still funded and are moving forward.

Oils in there own right can have this company over 100MC. Set your eyes on years end, whether we like it or not the year will be effected by world events in some part, so prepare for the worst timeline and celebrate if we are early. Personally this is a very good, safe investment with multiple revenue streams to come. By the way almost every PHARMA company out there changes tact from time to time, it would be commercially inept if they didn't. You need to have your finger on the pulse and evolve as the market does. Right now this BOD is dong this particularly well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.