IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: IHL-675A in vivo results for COPD and asthma, page-36

1. 7,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2807
    Nice post Ted, Im not actually saying that the options are being excercised, but the fact that they are out there is overhang on the stock, fact is there are 110 million options out there excerciseable at 8cents that will come onto market on or before Septemeber 2021.

110 million shares coming onto market is a huge increase in supply represents more 10% of all issued capital , and cant see any big buys going through with this amount coming onto market. Its why the heads can be sold now, and they just renter with the options, its a free shot for holders of options basically.

There is a reason why all the good news we have had recently, including todays news, is being sold into. With markets at all time highs, ETFs in the sector jumping 10% over night, and a release of positive news , cant even get the share price to stay up a cent without getting sold into, imagine whats going to happen on some big down days with the markets and these ETFs. I know its not what holders want to hear but got to look at what is actually happening here. I took 100k units of the table at .175 this morning, and will take another 100k units off before close today (I bought these a few days ago at .165) And price action dictates Ill be able to buy them back at same price or cheaper. Happy to be wrong of course as I have a large core holding, Ive been pretty transparent with my holdings and calls. Unfortuntately I think we see .15 before we see .20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.