IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: IHL-675A in vivo results for COPD and asthma, page-37

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Yeah mate - I had no doubt that the chart was pre-covid era and yes its certainly attached to the Pulmonary area but what the chart itself does is highlight the huge potential theatre that IHL 675A has but I certainly do personally believe that covid due to it's constant mutating, may never in effect be defeated and hence this is why I highlighted what maybe the most important word that should be on any current chart - Covid - because if you can't fix it then the next best thing is to be able to treat it

It would be difficult to predict the path the Board will take with commercialization of our drugs post-trials but if it was me, I would be already looking/searching towards suitable partners that are leaders in this area. That ANN when it comes will put a rocket under our SP.

And as far as a buy/out scenario, the news today that Jazz Pharma is buying out GW Pharma for over 7 billion is simply massive news for this sector and anyone that can't see the incredible spot light that, sooner or later will be placed on IHL is a blind fool IMO.
    I reckon the board have very little to do towards a buyout strategy because todays GW buyout is a clear indication of what's ahead for us and who is better positioned in this sector than IHL ?

I reckon the suitors will start knocking not long after our trials prove what most, if not all of us already believe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.