IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: IHL-675A outperforms existing treatment for arthritis, page-132

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    Hi all,

I am not sure why getting listed on NASDAQ needs to take up to 12 months as some are suggesting.

It states that it only takes 4-6 weeks for NASDAQ to process the application and potentially less time if the application raises no issues and the company responds to queries quickly.

Obviously, IHL will require more time as it does not meet all the entry criteria. And, this is why we have Eddie Sugar on the case for us. Not sure why it needs to take up to 12 months. I appreciate there are issues to resolve, but 12 months seems to be an excessive timeframe to me.

What makes people think the timeframe will be as much as 12 months. With all the very good news and the future looking so promising, I would have thought that Eddie - with all his contacts - would be able to introduce us to those who would be happy to invest to help us meet all the necessary entry criteria.

Anyway, it will take as long as it takes. Patience is required. But, one thing for certain is when that day arrives it should be party time. Bring it on!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.