IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I get MurriO's frustration, and I have been invested in...

1. 320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I get MurriO's frustration, and I have been invested in companies before where everyone implores patience for some big announcement/s that never eventuate and suddenly the company is insolvent and your investment gone. I feel the pain that I believe all long term holders are feeling to some extent. Atm, the market doesn't believe that IHL is going to have a breakthrough - like it or not that is what it is telling us, but then it is not rational and based more on sentiment which is emotion. Agreed that the macros have been stacked against us and there is a proliferation of CBD companies globally trying to use this drug to solve all sorts of ailments. It comes down to believing that IHL have the right team, heading in the right direction and that they are able to solve some of these health issues effectively against current treatments and are better positioned than other similar companies (e.g. BOT, took a bath on that, too). I appreciate everyone's opinion and will never be blind to other perspectives, especially those that run counter to my conclusions - I have been wrong too many times before. I am sticking with IHL, yes it is going to drop further. But for me personally, I am not in it for this week, this month or even this year. My view is 3-5 years, and I do believe that if they can maintain funding, have success in clinical trials and the internal skills to bring these to market, it will be a good investment. Best of luck to all, holders short and long term, and those just jumping in or thinking about it. Cheers, Hoffy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.