IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: IHL-675A Pre-IND meeting with FDA update, page-25

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543

This has been a huge week of good news for me: I literally can't remember ever receiving so much good news in one go before.
    IHL-675a is now going to be given the best guidance it can receive - from the gatekeepers of the biggest market on the planet.

Making it to clinical trials means IHL-675a is already 1 in 1000 drugs: it has already beat the biggest odds by far.
    Normally 1 in 5 clinically tested drugs make it through to approval, but the odds are much better for IHL-675a. As so many of us are aware here, its two active compounds are substances with long medical histories: both have a good track record of use in approved medicines, and no serious interactions between the two have been noted. For at least one of the four main indications that IHL-675a will target (rheumatoid arthritis), we already know the dosage of Hydroxychloroquine in IHL-675a will likely be close to ten times LOWER than the current approved dosage in use in widely prescribed medication (Plaquenil). I strongly suspect it will be lower than Plaquenil dosages in most, if not all indication treatments.

Efficacy is looking REALLY good, not only from pre-clinical trials, but because we already know that CBD alone works well in humans as an anti-inflammatory. In my opinion, the question isn't so much whether the synergistic effect of CBD and Hydroxychlorquine combined will be seen in humans as was seen repeatedly in pre-clinical trials: rather it is a question of how much of that effect will be seen in the human body. Any degree of synergy compared to either drug used alone, will be of interest, and the synergistic effect has been so potent in preclinical settings that there is a lot of margin here.

Some risk remains, of course, but this drug candidate is already very de-risked today, compared to other drugs entering the clinical testing circuit.

In a couple of months, I'll have to let go of a portion of my holding. I don't want to sell a single share: IMO this is one to hold through all the run ups, for the next 5-7 years and more, but life has its requirements... I have a very good feeling about IHL-675a, and that's not even broaching the topic of other drug candidates preparing to enter into the clinical trials phase, nor Incannex's stake in the psychedelics arena.

My target SP for 2028 is 6 dollars, but I could see this happening earlier.
    With the news flow this year and US listing, I would not be in the least surprised to see 1 dollar by this time next year.

Good luck to all, research your own doo-doo, and this is not financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.