IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Hi All, here is a practical update, I contacted IHL yesterday to...

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    Hi All, here is a practical update, I contacted IHL yesterday to get access to some of these inhalers as I have a family member with lung issues who has been tested for the virus. (Results are pending).
    I was directed to the https://www.cannvalate.com.au/ website. I am impressed by how easy it is, the family member is making an appointment on the phone and getting access to one of these through the SAS scheme.Once the appointment is done they are sent to a participating pharmacy near the patient for collection.

Now as shareholders, if you want to really get behind IHL, how about we all direct as many people as we can to the site and encourage them to try these. We are all going to know a heap of people over the next 6 months that get the virus and anything they can do to help with lung inflammation etc is a positive thing. It will also mean IHL makes very good revenue.

Don't be surprised if this product alone earns IHL buckets of money, and helps 1000's of people, I have numerous people I am sending this too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.