IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: IHL Announces - Results of First Court Hearing, page-13

1. 1,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359

>> IMO the BOD will have the numbers between their own holdings and their extended loyal Top 20 to Top 50 shareholders to get approval/s at the meeting/s.
    >> IMO the Delaware Incorporation location was selected for its flexible and conducive environment to operate a business entity, so I am pretty confident that the 2nd Court Hearing (US on 16th November 2023) will rubber stamp our conversion to IXHL full shares on the NASDAQ.

We now know where the line in the sand is in terms of dates;
    Are you with the BOD and going to hold your shares over to the NASDAQ?
    Are you not with the BOD and going to liquidate your holdings?
    You have until the last day of trading on the ASX to decide - 17th November (approximately 6 weeks from tomorrow)

The next BIG question will be, what will the IXHL - NASDAQ opening share price be?
    The next 6 weeks of trading on the ASX will help answer that question I guess.

>> If you need further financial advice then email Joel, I am not sure how long the offer is open to get access to the free advice service.
    >> Reading the Expert Advice in the booklet will be interesting reading too.
    >> Remember to update your contact info on Automic https://investor.automic.com.au/#/home

GLAH cool.png
    Last edited by thevinnys: 05/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.