IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Excellent post MM agree with your comments . The board have...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Excellent post MM agree with your comments . The board have moved very quickly and strategically placed to company to do extremely well . We have stated it before but worthwhile repeating that the they have moved very quickly particularly so given the pandemic and the technical nature of the space it is in and are set to fill a need in the ARDS space .

I do not see the point of speculation on something that we are by the most part uninformed on . It is clear they have solid fundamentals which are potential game changers with world wide application on success of the trials . In my view we need to be patient and allow it to develop as the board has skin in the game are working vigorously to achieve their objectives to make this company a big pharma play . Most of us would have no idea what it takes and how difficult to build a company in this space - so let the Board do their thing which from where I sit they are doing extremely well .

Massive opportunity and they have not put a foot wrong in my view . If investors have an issue with time or they are rsik averse that is a matter for them to determine what they do but these businesses take time to build and I am happy to wait as I see huge potential here . IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.