IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I think your timeframe is a bit out Ted. Phase one is only...

1. 4,321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2020
    I think your timeframe is a bit out Ted. Phase one is only testing the individual components of the formulation. During this phase, preparation for the combines study will be done..
    So results of the combination drug won't be known until after phase two.

The below is taken from the announcement. The announcement gives no details of what phase 2 will be or any time scale.

The trial is two pronged, with an initial 17-arm dose escalation study to assess dose response of the
    individual components of IHL-675A in rodents with induced sepsis (‘septic shock’ or ‘septicaemia’). The
    second stage of the study will involve the investigation of specific combinations of CBD and HCQ, using the
    learnings of stage one, to investigate the optimal inflammation dampening response of the IHL-675A
    combination drug.
    Specifically, the induced-sepsis animal model being undertaken will investigate IHL-675A on the
    mechanisms of inflammation in septic shock by assaying cytokine levels from blood collected across the
    cohorts of rodents over the two stages of the study. Stage one results are expected to be available in
    approximately in 4-6 weeks. During that time, preparations will be made for the combination studies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.