IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Exalted - I watched this company open this morning. Opened 100%...

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    Exalted - I watched this company open this morning. Opened 100% up. Below is a bit of information on them from a bioshares newsletter. David from Bioshares is completing an analysis on IHL at the moment which will be posted in one of their soon to be released newsletters. When I get it I will post.

Dimerix – Phase II Readouts Ahead Dimerix (DXB: $0.205) has been one of the best performing stocks in the sector this year, with its share price up 46%. The reason for that is not just its low market capitalisation, but more importantly, the read out from two Phase II studies in the next two months. A strong result its diabetic kidney disease (DKD) trial in 45 patients can be expected to deliver a further strong uplift in its share price. A positive result in its 10 patient study in FSGS will be an added bonus.The company's CEO Nina Webster said that both DKD and FSGS follow the same, sclerotic disease model. Around 40% of people with diabetes have kidney disease which represents an addressable market for Dimerix of $1.1 billion. In a subgroup of patients with diabetes in its Phase Ib study, a further reduction of 36% in proteinurea levels was achieved.Clinical investigators involved with the company's current Phase II studies continue to seek continued drug therapy for their patients in the study under a Special Access Scheme said Webster.Bioshares recommendation: Speculative Hold Class B

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.