IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Family fund investor since NRL days and heavy personal investor...

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    Family fund investor since NRL days and heavy personal investor for past 6 months. I am impressed with management and believe current value is 10c to 12c on oil sales alone.

I am frustrated the market hasn't found us yet.

Information I passed on to David from Bioshares.

ANNOUNCEMENTS

• James Grahame has joined the TBI program – this appointment ties in well with previous announcement of Liam Picken to advisory board. Tick to NRL & AFL.
    • Appointment of Chief Scientific Officer – Dr Mark Bleackley – Hired Mark Bleackley for experience in clinical trial design.
    • 1000 Patients for Incannex CBD-100 Oils – Month on month revenue increase. Procurement plans in place to improve margin. Strong relationship with Cannvalate. ((since announced "significant revenue growth" - market has not valued this in))
    • CBD pressurised metered dose inhalers – First of a kind into Aus. Update due.
    • Development of IHL-675A investigating for potential treatment of sepsis associated ARDS, leading cause of mortality from COVID-19 and other infections – trails to commence in Taiwan. ((have since commenced - results 4-6 weeks away))
    • Positive response to FDA approval pathway for both Sleep Apnoea and TBI.

BUSINESSUPDATE

• Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (‘OSA’) - Specific formulation development of IHL-42X with a qualified pharmaceutical chemist was announced at the start of the year. Trial protocol is complete and first patients sourced. Commencement planned for Q2.
    • IHL-216A for the treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury and Concussion (‘TBI’) - focus on MMA baseline neurocognitive tests to be completed near future.

COVIDIMPACT

• Matchday sales would be down, adjustments to business structure to reduce costs was already implemented leading into COVID. Business now low cost, limited resources spent on it and sales a bonus. ((since announced business will cease trading))

MC& OPTIONS

• MC seems low compared to peers. Seems cheap.
    • Options expire in September – these will be in the money and will add 10m funds to the bank.

EXPANSION

• 2 clinical trials, in-halers, ARDS & month on month sales increase in oils.

SHAREREGISTER

• Tightly held register of directors & management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.