IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

some things you might like to add to your research dc.....42A is...

1. 4,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8495
    some things you might like to add to your research dc.....42A is a unique offering in the osa space

Drugs currently in use to treat OSA:
    Acetazolamide,.....yes! its already prescribed as a standalone for the treatment of this condition -
    worth remembering this drug.... Acetazolamide...is also approved and prescribed for ophthalmic conditions
    the combinant dronabinol was approved by the FDA in 1985...
    'Dronabinol, synthetic THC, shows promise for the treatment of sleep apnea, and new advances from pharmaceutical companies suggest how it can be optimized.'
    so both drugs are stand alone and approved in their own right - puts AD109 into perspective really

the other drugs.

medroxyprogesterone,
    fluoxetine
    protriptyline

the BA/BE study initiated by IHL is an indicator of the relevance of the potential speed to market 42A can achieve hence the FDA guidance and feedback across this study establishing key findings of availability and equivalence of this drug candidate
    (that is Bob Clarks' hand right there)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4886/4886459-676310a8eab60625a9ce0d873577c522.jpg

so...strategic institutional investor wanting in? ...makes sense in my mind - this is exactly the sort of development that should occur with an early stage biotech start up knocking on the door of unmet need conditions with potential 'blockbuster' drug candidates.
    ( that status category blockbuster is exactly what brings the new eyes and sector wide investment potential )

i don't yet see any elephant in the room ...my opinion of course

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4886/4886466-5ef7f9133fa42f1e1daf6843f4630895.jpg

something to ponder over till Monday when the curtain pulls back a little further on the story board of this company that is fast becoming something unique imo

glah - genuine sentiment there - we are indeed all here for the same reason as this company continues to execute its 'strategic pathway'
    Last edited by Flectional: 03/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.