CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359
    Hey mate,

You must have forgotten about the $5M allocation by the BOD to the Aprix portfolio.
    This will be sufficient for the next two years as part of the two-year overall development funding program from the current cash in the bank.

I agree that Bob Clark's efforts to sell a part of the IHL portfolio will have a big impact on our ability to fund future trials and research into 2024-5.
    So assuming that the Resolution is passed at today's AGM. Bob Clarke will have 382 trading days (not including 78 Saturdays, 78 Sundays and 12 public holidays) to do a deal with Big Pharma.

As I said previously, income from Big Pharma for IHL-42X (sleep Apnoea) could bring in the $1-3 per share range (my preference would be for the BOD to hold IHL-675 for the longer term)

Big Pharma will be falling over themselves to get a piece of IHL-42X, once we get some positive data readouts in the coming few months or so.
    I don't think Bob's task will be too difficult and his options will be pretty safe IMO.

Once we get a sale locked away by May '24 (just 550 calendar days away - haha) Incannex will be the darling stock on the ASX.

Well done BOD for adding another pipeline to the back end of our development program, this therapy could produce another $1 or so per share (if sold) to our cash at the bank around 2025/6

GLAH rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.