IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I've not seen this BOD put a foot wrong yet, and...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    I've not seen this BOD put a foot wrong yet, and that's after being here for years.

So, I'm still presuming they put the options package together thinking that the $1 oppies in April were realistic.

However there are macro conditions far beyond the ability of the BOD to impact.

Like the NDQ listing, which was the correct move for the company in the long term, yet in the short to mid term was not a good strategic option given the above macro conditions.

After watching Joel operate for many years now one thing has become quite clear. IHL do not operate or behave like a speccie biotech. They don't release fluff announcements, they don't appear to try and capture upswings on momentum with hype pieces, they simply work methodically and professionally towards the specified pathway.

Personally, a much as I'd like to be converting $1 oppies in April, I'm going to sit in the 'probably not' camp. That being said, increasingly I'm of the mindset that I'm not going to be to concerned about that in a few years time.

Still, we have had more volume in the first hour than all day yesterday, even if comparatively speaking it's volume for ants
    Last edited by Lurker99: 29/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.