IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: IHL commences manufacturing of skin therapeutics, page-56

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    Sulmar - Management plays a big part and Bob's appointment is massive, I was also trying to provide a couple of real life listed comparisons.

I think we have a lot of investors that have joined us interested in a particular asset such as TBI or Inflammation & in some cases wouldn't even know all the other assets. I know we have investors who have found us while looking for remedies for their own conditions & will be some of Incannex's first customers. This has resulted in many loyal investors who will be here forever. Which is great!

What I think we need and will hopefully see in the next 5 months is a wave of well researched & savvy investors who have done the actual sum's on what the combined value of our clinical assets are worth. If they calculate like me, they are coming up with a number a lot higher then today's MC.

If they don't calculate this yet,,,, I think the company has enough on the horizon & it's progress in the next 5 months will give their calculator a reason to look more like mine.

Nothing is certain in life but I am comfortable with my assessment at the moment.

Badvet73 - Yes better to buy today instead of the options of course. However if we somehow find a way above $1.00 and you have cash then, that you don't have today, it could be worth converting .

I think we all agree that better days are in front of us.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.