IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Current medication for anxiety doesnt exist or exists but doesnt...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Current medication for anxiety doesnt exist or exists but doesnt help at all

Ie; depression medication (SSRI) is the most commonly prescribed one. This medication has many bad side effects and doesnt work for all people

ie; benzos do work, and work great - but they are only temporary (you cant take them daily etc, only for 'when required' such as panic attack scenarios). They have a very high chance for abuse/addiction (more so than amphetamines), and if you start to take them daily, if you every try to stop it will take you deeper into a hole much worse than before you started.

To summarize , there is currently no safe anxiety medication that works. Medicinal cannabis is the future. Not only for them working great, but also, for being natural and a safer alternative to the chemical trash thats available right now.

FYI: I am pretty sure Australia has already approved medicinal cannabis for certain medical conditions. Companies like IHL will broaden the 'medical conditions' that are eligible to meet the criteria. Not only that, if their product becomes TGA approved, it will be the only type/ registered product that doctors must prescribe to patients.

Watch this video for a lot of good information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cChYzDncNz4

And yes, you will find many doctors to prescribe you , just search reddit , and see how many australians have prescriptions to medicinal cannabis already now.

WHICH DOCTOR WILL NOT PRESCRIBE YOU: your everyday bulk billing 1000 customers/day in/out clinics. These doctors are not interested in helping anyone, they just want you in and out in the fastest way possible.

Go to a private practice (not bulk billed) and you will find doctors to help with anything, and prescribe you what you really need. Whether thats amphetamines (ADHD) or medicinal cannabis, etc. I know from first hand experience, this. (dont get me wrong, there are some good bulk billing doctors, but maybe 1 out of 100 practices).

Furthermore, even if Australia doesnt want to jump onboard (which i HIGHLY DOUBT) - the medication will be patented and licensed out as SaS model - this means american pharma can be selling it, and it can be global.
    Last edited by srock117: 08/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.