IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I actually wasn’t going to post until I read this. There have...

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    I actually wasn’t going to post until I read this.

There have been two announcements on IHL-42X during the previous month. IHL-675A produced positive Phase 1 results and commencement of a +100 patient Phase 2a clinical trial. On APIRx the company announced engagement of formulation partners and stability data. And let’s not forget the BA/BE study.

There has been a material amount of news flow from the company in the last month which completely contradicts what you’ve just stated. The company is clearly focused on clinical trials but they’re also ensuring that they are interfacing with a market that understands exactly what value has been created to date. And that market is the NASDAQ.

Your post literally demonstrates why the company needs to complete this process and be listed solely in the US. It’s fine if you’ve sold, but don’t attempt to justify it with comments that are factually incorrect.

And as someone in the States, one of the most frustrating issues for us has been access to liquidity. That all changes once the company has all their shares listed here. But I don’t see any issues for you guys either. I spoke to one of my Aussie friends this evening who trades with ComSec. DYOR research but he said he expects to get rollover relief on the CGT and once the company has NASDAQ only shares then you can trade it like any Australian stock. This is 2023, not the 1800’s.

Each to their own but I’m very excited by this move.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.