ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    After further thought, I am now too trying to see the other side.
    as rushnlabs pointed out yes ultimately MC will dictate our overall price and that is all well and good. But, as mentioned further up as well, physiologically moving up .10-.20c as opposed to 1-2$ seems a lot easier to achieve.

the psychological point I’m looking at is as has been discussed by multiple users is, $8 a share to bag from there, obviously we are talking $16, 24/36 etc, from a value perspective and we talk nasdaq having 350mil eyes on it compared to the asx, how many would be buying large quantities to move the dial on daily basis’ to achieve what current st/mt traders even lt traders like seeing currently when owning say 100k + Ihl shares.

it will be a lot harder at those prices to move the dial at least from everyday average Joe investors. Non retail will obviously start pumping money in to get dials moving in their favour as with any stock, but the point still stands - and I am aware MC will dictate price overall, daily fluctuations and reaping those price rewards on a daily/weekly basis when the market becomes a bit more bullish again is a lot more tangible to stomach in the lower SP ranges as opposed to so called blue chip pricing a and movements expected at that end of the market.

due to personal circumstances I’ll ride it to the nasdaq, but still feel hard done by, maybe if the SP on the nasdaq and consolidation was halved or as with the ADR were a 25/1 ratio and intially a $2 usd a share those movements may be more achievable in the early full nasdaq days, just my 2 cents anyways,
    Last edited by Harambe9: 11/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.